High anterior placenta

LynAnne

Mum to 2 Boys
Reaction score
I'm 22 weeks and I still feel like I am not feeling as much movement with this baby as I did with DS. I do feel movements and kicks so I'm not overly worried but they do feel less than what I experienced with DS and being a worrier it leaves me feeling uneasy. DS was a big wriggler and kicker although maybe I'm just remembering the latter stages of pregnancy.

The only real difference (other than them simply being different wee people :haha:) is that this time around I have a high anterior placenta. It explains a lot, I think, as I do feel a lot of my movements low down.

I'm just wondering if those who have or have had an anterior placenta felt the same? Just looking for a little reassurance that it is normal from someone who has been there!

This pregnancy and my last both had anterior placentas and I didn't feel as much movement as with my first. But I will say the movements I do feel are intense lol

Ive got an antieria placenta this time around never had it with all my boys never really started feeling movents till early 20 weeks xx

This is my first so I have no frame of reference for anything else, but I have an anterior placenta and most movements I feel are quite low still. Little girl is very active and strong and I feel her often (sporadically throughout the day at work), especially at night or when I lay down. DH just started being able to feel clear movements from the outside in the last week. Before this past week he would feel her once a day, maybe, but sometimes not. Now he'll put his hand on my belly and feel 6-7 strong kicks or movements in a row.

I also have a high anterior placenta this time. I remember feeling my other kids a lot more by my belly button at this stage. Right now, baby boy is breech so I feel a lot of movement and kicking down low. Im hoping to feel movements a little higher up as my uterus grows and hopefully be turns. My bladder is taking a beating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->