High cervix with AF!

Wait4bb34

Reaction score
Okay so I just recently started checking my cervix and it's rather challenging. I started after last af. It's been odd because my cervix has been high every since. Af just showed up starting yesterday, curious me checked cervix position again.. It's still high and soft! I don't really think it's suppose to be high during af? It's not been a super heavy flow since yesterday but enough to show when I wipe (darker red and some brown) Anyone else experience this? I have noticed in the post cervix is low and hard during af. I have taking several tests with no positives :wacko:

Cervical position is a very unreliable sign to use for pregnancy. What is more reliable is temperature charting and cervical mucous and just watching your cycle patterns.

I didn't test because of cervical positions I tested because my af was 9 days late. I just wanted to know if anyone has experienced af with high cervix

Ah. I see. That makes sense. Well as I said I think your cervix can be wherever it feels like really. Some months might be high and some low with af. I know I've felt mine very high right before af.

Anyway. Are you positive on when you ovulated? You may have later than you thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->