High chair

katieandbump

Reaction score
Just wondering what high chairs you all have and which ones you have found to be particularly good. Thanks xx

I made the mistake of buying one that's cover is extremely hard to remove and clean! Next time I get one I'll be sure to check how easy the cover is to remove and be washed before purchasing

we've got the chicco polly ones, its lovely and padded and is easy to clean, it also has a handy removable tray so you can take it off and run it under the tap it fold uip and stands upright too which is handy if you havent got a wall to lean it up against

x

I've got a Chicco Happy Snack high chair and I've found it great. The seat cover and harness are easy to remove to clean, the table comes off easily and the seat has 3 positions. It folds up quite easily too x

we have the Bruin Playa Highchair in Yummy Scrummy, from toys r us - and we've absolutely loved it. its easy to clean and is lovely and comfortable for maddi, its also nice having it reclining. the only thing it doesn't do is it is only set at one height, but for us, that doesn't matter :)

I have the Beaba Cube. It looks good, can be converted from a regular high chair to one that sits on a chair, to a booster seat, to a chair as she gets older. It's also nice for travelling (we took it to a friends house for the weekend as they don't have any kids) and it packed up nice and small (like a cube-)
Only thing I don't like about it is that it isn't the easiest thing to clean. It needs a deep clean every few weeks where you just take some parts off of it and clean it all over (it has some cracks that food can get stuck in), but that's the only problem I've had with it!

I have mamas and papas bon bon. I havent used it yet tho but its pretty! :D

We have just the cheapy white, IKEA one with a tray. Works wonderfully and the tray is great for LO making a mess with all his food :D

We had a somewhat cheap Evenflo one. It came off fairly easy and was plastic on top and was easy to clean.

I've got a tripp trapp - they are pricey but they will last forever. Its very easy to clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->