High Fertility/ Clearblue Advance Test

taymalay

Reaction score
Question! This week I started getting the flashing smiley face on the clearblue advance ovulation test. It started on the 19th. Granted I was testing every other day so I may have missed the peak ovulation but has anyone experienced this? I've gotten it the 19th, 21st, and 23rd! Is that awkward? We have been trying to conceive for over a year.I just started fertilecm, fertilaid, and ovaboost.

Thanks!!

:)

I'm not sure, I am yet to have a flashing smiley and have been testing every day!
Hopefully someone can come along soon and help.
I thought the flashing smiley was before your peak though so I would have thought you were still waiting xx

I'm not sure, I am yet to have a flashing smiley and have been testing every day!
Hopefully someone can come along soon and help.
I thought the flashing smiley was before your peak though so I would have thought you were still waiting xx

You dont have to get a flashing smiley/high in order to get a peak. There are people ( like me last cycle) who go straight from Low to Peak. Its very variable. Low to Peak. Low to High to Peak. High to Peak. Low to High. <-- all can mean O.

Can you conceive even it is not peak but high? I kept testing and only got high for about 6 days. I am actually 5 days late. But started cramping today and went to the bathroom and had a streak of light pink blood when I wiped. So AF might be on it's way. :(

Can you conceive even it is not peak but high? I kept testing and only got high for about 6 days. I am actually 5 days late. But started cramping today and went to the bathroom and had a streak of light pink blood when I wiped. So AF might be on it's way. :(

You dont have to get a flashing smiley/high in order to get a peak. There are people ( like me last cycle) who go straight from Low to Peak. Its very variable. Low to Peak. Low to High to Peak. High to Peak. Low to High. <-- all can mean O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->