High FSH level of 12.7, anyone had a successful pregnancy with this # or close to it?

Jewel21

Proud Mother of 2!
Reaction score
Found out my high FSH level is 12.7. What are my chances at having a successful pregnancy with this, I'm 31 years old. Anyone had a successful pregnancy using Injectables and IUI with a FSH level similar to mine???

I was doing a search and came across your post...

Just found out my fsh is 13.6.

May i ask what route you take? i see your pregnant! YAY congrats! Did it happen naturally or did you have to get some help?

I had an FSH of 15.5 but Femara did the trick for me. No BFP yet but the egg count was the issue and I had three follicles in March. It was the highest dose but not injectables none the less. Good luck to you!

Hello,

I conceived on my first cycle of Injectables with IUI. My highest FSH was 12.7 and the month I conceived it fluctuated down to 8.4, since FSH fluctuates from month to month. I took the injectable medication called Gonal-F (super expensive btw). There was no way I was able to get pregnant naturally with no help, the chances were less than 5% every month with no help, which is practically nothing. I wish you luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->