High hopes!

Shelley71

Reaction score
I'm on CD11 and just waiting for that first O. AF left last Thursday and I started to test with OPK, and then I got sick.

Soooo, today was my first day to test again, and I got the faintest of lines!! I'm not getting too excited, since my cycles are still crazy from stopping BC almost 6 mos ago.

IF, and I mean IF, I was having my first normal cycle again, then today would be my first fertile day with O on Thursday.

Looks like BDing tonight - just in case!!!

My line was a LOT darker today!! I'm still hoping!

I'm on CD11 and just waiting for that first O. AF left last Thursday and I started to test with OPK, and then I got sick.

Soooo, today was my first day to test again, and I got the faintest of lines!! I'm not getting too excited, since my cycles are still crazy from stopping BC almost 6 mos ago.

IF, and I mean IF, I was having my first normal cycle again, then today would be my first fertile day with O on Thursday.

Looks like BDing tonight - just in case!!!

You are very similar to me as I am now CD13 and testing with opk's and waiting for the big positive. Hopefully at the weekend so we can get lots of :sex::sex: in. lol

Good luck and lots of :dust::dust:

Thanks, but I think I missed it. My line was much lighter today. :( I started temping today, so maybe next time I'll have a clearer picture of what is going on with me. I'm keeping my thoughts positive though, and I don't want to assume that it means I didn't O at all. I had TONS of cramping yesterday, so maybe that's a good sign?

We have just started this journey, and I've never been told that there is any reason to think I can't get pregnant. I just always assume I won't because I've waited so long.

Hopefully, I'll be pleasantly surprised in the next few months!!

I'm crossing my fingers for you that you get your :bfp: soon. Keep :sex: !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->