high soft closed cervix. does this mean much?

jzgrace

Reaction score
I'm new to all this and have read a lot of posts on the internet of CP. Im just wondering if a high cp soft and closed means anything?

Are you before or after ovulation?

After ovulation cervix checking doesn't really mean anything, each woman is different to be honest.

Before ovulation you look for your cervix to be high, soft, and open.

Are you before or after ovulation?

After ovulation cervix checking doesn't really mean anything, each woman is different to be honest.

Before ovulation you look for your cervix to be high, soft, and open.

I don't know when I ovulated. I had something really weird happen to me this month after AF and started googling and saw some posts on CP, I've examened it before but not for a long time. Twice today first it was hard and low then a few hours later high and soft. With ewcm. I had a strange AF this month. And just found someone on another site that had the exact same thing happen to her and I saw that she had a little girl nine months after she posted it. So idk, I know all women are different. I just would like to hope and pray that that will be my case too. Have you ever heard of brown "gooey" discharge on 5(or so) days after start of AF then pink ewcm on the seventh? I've noticed some early symptoms like cramping, warm temp, frequent urinating, emotional. I'm new to this so I don't know what to think. And I'm gonna drive my fiance mad if I talk to him too much.:shrug:

Never heard of the brown gooey discharge, that's strange. You're not out until AF actually shows hun.

Never heard of the brown gooey discharge, that's strange. You're not out until AF actually shows hun.

Do you know how long after implantation to test? We haven't been trying but I started getting early symptoms so I'm gonna test. Just not sure the earliest that I can test with accurate results. I talked to fiance and we are going to start trying! So excited. Maybe we won't have to if I get bfp!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->