High up kicks?

Kerrie-x

Reaction score
I probably won't get many answers here as im so close to third Tri but when did you start to feel high up kicks? Little maddam has started kicking JUST underneath my ribs, for the past 2-3 days. Shes measuring at approx a week ahead of my due date so that could be why its so early... x

I have been getting kicked in the ribs for about a week now.

Also sometimes feels like she gets a hand or foot stuck up there too.

Quite a wierd feeling. Can be uncomfortable, but I don't mind as I enjoy any movements I feel.

Xxx

Yep, I've had some high up kicks too.
But then 5 mins later, I'll get the strange bum kicks! Must be doing somersaults. lol

Yes for the last week she has been giving my ribs a gd kicking :haha:

i havnt had anything high up yet xx

My LO is still moving pretty low, but occasionally i get one higher up - but nowhere near ribs yet x

i've just felt mine higher the last 2 days

I got a kick above my belly button yesterday, but most of the time they are much lower down than that. I know the baby was laying with his/her head to the right & above my belly button at my last scan, so perhaps that was a punch and not a kick last night! :)

I get very occasional high up kicks, including ribs, but mostly she kicks my cervix now. I think she turned her head down will found in Jan..

I'm mostly getting rib kicks now, have been for the last couple of weeks but then I have a very short body!

I probably won't get many answers here as im so close to third Tri but when did you start to feel high up kicks? Little maddam has started kicking JUST underneath my ribs, for the past 2-3 days. Shes measuring at approx a week ahead of my due date so that could be why its so early... x

Hi hun - I've been getting some quite high kicks by my ribs too... but more usually lower down. They r moving about so much at mo inbetween growth spurts that movements will b all ova the place! I can sometimes feel 2 body parts moving at the same time on different areas of my tummy. Little man has a party in there.... usually at 4am so i can't sleep!!! Lovely feelings tho... xx:hugs:

Measuring two weeks behind according to midwife today :-(
Apparently they don't worry until you measure 3 weeks behind, so we'll see what happens at my next appointment (in 3 weeks)

Measuring two weeks behind according to midwife today :-(
Apparently they don't worry until you measure 3 weeks behind, so we'll see what happens at my next appointment (in 3 weeks)

I'm the same hon :( My next appointment is also in 3 weeks.

I've got a 4d scan in two weeks so hopefully I'll see everything is ok then. I love the way people say 'it's nothing to worry about' - you're obviously going to worry! Lol

You're bound to worry hun, i worry LO is too big, We worry constantly. I hope she catches up abit, get eating more xxx

It doesn't seem to be the most accurate of measurements anyway.

I know, and by my dates I'm only 25 weeks anyway so only measuring a week behind.... But you can't help but think the worse.

Kerrie- all I do is eat! Lol. I think she'll be born craving galaxy chocolate or cheese!

I just started feeling kicks up high this week. I am short though so baby is already getting close to my ribs. Today I actually felt him push against my ribs and my cervix at the same time. Didn't think he was big enough to do that yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->