High White Cell Count In Pregnancy - WCC

A high white cell count normally means your body is fighting infection .....although certain meds can raise it when i was on steriods mine was over 1000

Its obviously indicated problem but not 'the problem' from Friday so now Im sat wondering why they want me to go to the clinic ....looking pointless!!

When my sister had a really high white blood cell count, she had an inflamed appendix. If she hadn't been pregnant, they would have treated it with antibiotics and left it, but she was four months pregnant and so they took it out...bit of a scar though :( Hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

Right so following my appointment this morning and her sending me to the consultant/high risk unit Wednesday I decided to look up in my notes the results, term & search that thing I advise against ...'Google'.

Anyway the result that is suppose to be between 4-11 highest in pregnancy that was 28 is WCC white blood cell count.

Anyone know anything 8-[

Some of the other levels are high - gonna look up what they mean in a bit

Hi wobbles. What was th outcome of this ? I am currently pregnant with a high WCC (21) and being referred to a heamatologist for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->