Highchair issue

Bexivillian

Reaction score
Hi,

Indie has been trying to get out her highchair for a while. She can now successfully get out of all 4 straps in a matter a seconds and stands with one foot on her tray rocking, obviously im holding her. Now all meal times are spent holding her as she stands up and eats.

I am wondering whether something like this will help as she'll be up to the table?

https://www.johnlewis.com/231129953/Product.aspx

Any tips or solutions from you ladies would be fab as all my meals are getting cold as i stop her jumping out :dohh:

Aww, bless her. How about a small table with a chair? If she prefers to stand while eating, it's easier for her to reach her food on her table to eat. I'm not sure about the booster, she might get frustrated if she doesnt like to sit still while eating.

We got DD a highchair that doesn't have a tray so it sits right up to the table. I think she likes to be with us.
She also tends to start causing trouble when she has been in the high chair for a while so i tend to put her in it at the last possible moment.

How about a table and chairs for her to sit at? We're getting the ikea chairs and table set for xmas and we'll start to use those for meal time/activity time until he can sit at the bigger table with us xxx

We have actually got a small table and chair to put in her playhouse but i pursuaded OH to put it together tonight to see how that goes. But she likes to run around with her food and it goes everywhere!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->