Highchairs

LoobyLou75

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good highchair, preferably not over £60, please?

WE LOVE OUR GRACO CONTEMPO -sorry didn't mean to shout! especially good if you don't have too much room!

we have a cosatto one called daisy disco (very pretty and girly) but the cheapest I found is £68 (£57.99 + £9.99 del) from a baby shop on ebay so depends if you want to go a bit over your budget x

i have had several highchairs and can honestly say the best and the only one we use now is the cheap plastic white Ikea one, its so easy to clean and can be pulled up to the table if the tray is taken off. I wouldnt even bother spending the money on another one again.

i have had several highchairs and can honestly say the best and the only one we use now is the cheap plastic white Ikea one, its so easy to clean and can be pulled up to the table if the tray is taken off. I wouldnt even bother spending the money on another one again.

Agree - a basic non-fancy highchair is more than sufficient. I went overboard & bought the Chicco Polly, its a nightmare to clean as it has so many crevices. Wish I had got a basic one, with no fancy bits on it, so much easier to clean etc.

asda do a fab one for £60. Its made by red kite and its height adjustable and also reclines and really funky looking too

https://direct.asda.com/Red-Kite-Feed-Me-Ultimo-Highchair/002656222,default,pd.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->