Highly recommend sainsburys own nappies

XsarahGrace

OH, and Boo
Reaction score
had them about a week now, and i've found them nicer looking then pampers and huggies, and there alot cheaper, and also a lot harder to leak, lola has been leaking out of nappies at night time, in huggies and pampers, sainsburys do get full but have not leaked where the others would have so i highly recommend them and there good value to

x:happydance:

In general, I cant fault supermarket own brand nappies either.

Look out for the Sainsbury's third off (all nappies). They dont do it as often as they used to, but a good saving, so I stock up. Join Sainsbury's Little Ones club & you will get notification of their offers by e-mail.

Its worth going up a size for bedtime, if your little one is prone to overnight leaks.

I always buy asda.

As they did do 3 for £10 but now they do 2 for £10 but have bigger packs.

Saves so much money compared to pampers.

Has anyone had experience of the nappies from Aldi & Lidl??

They get really good reviews online.

tesco were the best supermarket brand for me
in fact all supermarket brands were fine, except sainsburies :( i ended up giving away a massive pack as everytime we tried them pee soaked out the sides and down his legs through his sleepsuits...
this was over a year ago now though so they may be better now, though i'm not willing to risk it lol

I prefer asdas, but when she was tiny the sainsburys ones were fine. I found that they are a bit on the small side compared to pampers and huggies etc

Has anyone had experience of the nappies from Aldi & Lidl??

They get really good reviews online.

I've tried Lidls when LO was smaller, found them to be not quite as good as Asda [our favourite] or Sainsburys [second fave] but a lot better than some others we've tried. Definitely worth a try I reckon! I hear Aldis are better :thumbup:

I think the Aldi ones are not too bad but they can get very bulky.
The worse ones I've tried have been boots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->