Him or Her

BDownmommie

Reaction score
Hi All - so i was just wondering what the common consensus would be....

If you know for certain that one of you (in the partnership) was causing the infertility problem - who would you rather it be? HIM or HER?

him, reason being its easier i would say for him to get fixed where if its her some of the procedures are not nice.

I voted her, I believe women have more options. If a man isn't producing viable sperm I'm just not sure there are too many options other than donor sperm. Women also have more drive to have children (most times, not all-generally speaking here). I would do anything to have kids whereas I don't believe he'd be too bothered about doing invasive procedures. Women have so much inner strength & determination this way.

Good question. Im discussing it with OH right now! I immediately thought HIM because the things women have to go through can be traumatic BUT then I thought if I have the issues I will be motivated to get the tests set up. Its been hard work to get my man to get his sperm tested! My OH's first thought was if he has the issue, I can get pg by another man although he quickly realised he didnt really like that idea.
Its a hot potato!

I voted HER :) I just think I'm more inclined to get all the testing done and not complain with treatments etc. I think my DH would whine through alot of it if it were him :shrug: He's a great support though :thumbup:

Good question. Im discussing it with OH right now! I immediately thought HIM because the things women have to go through can be traumatic BUT then I thought if I have the issues I will be motivated to get the tests set up. Its been hard work to get my man to get his sperm tested! My OH's first thought was if he has the issue, I can get pg by another man although he quickly realised he didnt really like that idea.
Its a hot potato!

Isn't that funny how motivation of the male gender happens to increase with a little competition? I think there's too much of a lack of motivating factors now aday:dohh:
My bff is a nurse, we were discussing the differences between men & women over a glass of wine with my OH. She said that men are like adults in the skin of a little kid most times. They hang onto immature selfish traits of youth. Women are more mature but aren't supportive of each other (we're down right catty sometimes). If we were more supportive, we'd have more women leaders and the world would be a better place. What an analogy hey?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->