Hint of Hope After a Chemical??

TTC2019

Reaction score
E05C0F91-2D30-4030-A5E2-A8E9A5E5CD28.jpeg CB6C0A51-0044-40E4-BBD5-610CA07FE3F2.jpeg Hey all,

I know I’m grasping at straws here, but here it goes.

I had a chemical back in January. I would’ve been 5 weeks at the time of loss. Last month DH and I didn’t try to “take a break” from tracking, and here we are trying again. My period is due Sunday-Monday (today is Thursday) and of course as soon as I felt a hint of a symptom I took a test. DH says he doesn’t really see anything but my eyes must be playing tricks on me because I see a hint of a line. I have a friend who knows we are TTC who says she can see a faint line too. I guess I just wanted to see what you all think as well. I will post the original picture, plus an inverted one to show y’all both. It’s EXTREMELY faint if it’s there., and please be 100% honest. I want to be sure my eyes are playing tricks on me and showing me what I want to see. Thanks for reading, and for your support. ❤️

I see something when I zoom in on your test. Fingers crossed for you :dust:

@Bevziibubble
This was this morning’s test. I can see it a bit better. I realized with this FMU it’s a 14 hour hold, and I remember last time getting better tests in the afternoon hours. But I think I can see it a tad darker. Do you? :)

FD146E3E-0C94-42AC-8F12-E9F73BD782F9.jpeg

I think I can see it!! I get crazy bad line eye when it comes to my own tests Haha
Good luck!

I think I can see it!! I get crazy bad line eye when it comes to my own tests Haha
Good luck!

I know, that’s why I’m trying not to look at it but it’s hard not to!! Especially when I think I see something faint!! Thanks for your reply. :)

I know, that’s why I’m trying not to look at it but it’s hard not to!! Especially when I think I see something faint!! Thanks for your reply. :)

If it makes you feel better my partner gets his magnifying glass out and studies my tests :roll: maybe us ladies arent so bad after all lol x

If it makes you feel better my partner gets his magnifying glass out and studies my tests :roll: maybe us ladies arent so bad after all lol x

It actually does! I’ve been taking photos on my phone and looking there because it’s easier to see. My DH says I’m driving myself crazy testing early again, but since I’ve lost one before I want to keep track in case I need medical help. If it’s a problem on my end I’d like to know, you know?

It actually does! I’ve been taking photos on my phone and looking there because it’s easier to see. My DH says I’m driving myself crazy testing early again, but since I’ve lost one before I want to keep track in case I need medical help. If it’s a problem on my end I’d like to know, you know?
Yes I understand that completely (I've lost 6 babies, my last loss was March 1st this year)
I hope all goes smoothly for you sweetheart.

Yes I understand that completely (I've lost 6 babies, my last loss was March 1st this year)
I hope all goes smoothly for you sweetheart.

I’m so sorry for your loss. There really isn’t anything like the pain. This is our year, I can feel it! I’ll keep my FX for you too!

Well I’m not too hopeful anymore. Here are Thursday, Friday, and saturday’s tests all before the ten minute mark... but I couldn’t tell if there was any color to the test. No AF yet, minor cramps off and on, tired a lot, nauseous right after eating but goes away quickly. I also think my nips are bigger if that makes sense? Like the very tip is definitely wider and may be a tad darker, but I’m worried my brain may be playing tricks on me since that’s why I want?

2C8D3624-7434-45CD-A6DE-ECBDC3A3FDF1.jpeg

Well I’m not too hopeful anymore. Here are Thursday, Friday, and saturday’s tests all before the ten minute mark... but I couldn’t tell if there was any color to the test. No AF yet, minor cramps off and on, tired a lot, nauseous right after eating but goes away quickly. I also think my nips are bigger if that makes sense? Like the very tip is definitely wider and may be a tad darker, but I’m worried my brain may be playing tricks on me since that’s why I want?

View attachment 1057174
I feel like I can see a line on Saturday's. Ugh i have serious line eye ‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back