Hip Grant recieved today ;)

Shari22

Reaction score
Just to let you all know i finally recieved my HIP grant. Woke up this morning had the urge to check my account and was suprised to see a bank credit of £190 so guess they are doing it randomly. I sent my form early march and was expecting it to come mid may.
Well atleast it came before LO comes which is not to long away :happydance:

oooh i sent mine 25th march might see if i have mine :)

They are really getting through them all now, i sent mine off feb and got mine couple of days ago, and got a letter from them this morning sayin I should receive it soon, but I already did, yay!

I got mine paid yesterday :happydance: i sent mine of mid march too. yay ! x

I got mine yesterday (or day before, can't remember. Preggo brain :rofl:) Shouldn't be too long now for those who are still waiting!!

ive still not had mine :( not had nufin bk about milk tokens or surestart grant either and sent these off about 3 weeks ago now :(

i sent mine off mid Feb, still not recieved money or letter, and not entitled to milk voucher things or sure start thing as i earn too much!!?? surely once im on mat pay ill be getting the same as eveyrone else will be!!?? bloody idiots!! xxxxxxx

I got surestart the other day and sent that off after my HIP grant.

Whats this milk tokens thing?? Guess its not worth claimin for that if i plan to BF???

oh while ur pregnant u get £3 worth of vouchers a week for fruit/veg/milk, and when the babies born it goes up to £6 a week

I got mine on the 20th of this month and I sent my form off in Jan or Feb, cant remember lol. I bought a respinse monitor with mine and the rest went straight into savings. Hope every1 gets theirs soon :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"