Hips are killin :(

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
I think baby keeps head buttin my pelvic bone and its hurting my hips :( she really hurts when she rolls :(

Ive got physio again tomorrow.
I booked a 1 to 1.
and if they dont give me this damn belt i will scream and stamp my feet like a toddler. and then ill complain that im in pain because ive just had to scream and stamp my feet haha

My hips hurt for weeks. It hurt to walk, lay, sit... Pretty much anything I did made them worse. But finally they've started to ease up, or I got used to them. Not really sure. But keep moving, it helped ease my pain.

swimming is the best. its one of the few times ive no pain is in the pool , hugs .
hope u feel better soon

I wish i cud find the time to go swimming, i do think that when i go on mat leave im deffo going to go swimming x

physio said swimming wouldnt help for spd. as your using your legs alot. but did recommend aquanatal which is at bentley bridge :)

my physio recommended swimmin to me , just dont use frog legs kick she said :)

I've got physio tomoz for my hips, main problem is turning over in bed and first thing in the morning, not agony during the day - anybody know what I should expect?

if its like mine, first visit she showed me some gentle stretches and exercises to do, then sh eworked on my back for about 10 mins. when i say worked on my back, she basically pushes hard into points on my back ,hips, groin and inner thighs.
she also had me bending and stretching certain ways to see how i was.
ive had good few visits and on 3 of them she also did a manipulation on my back which involved her pushing her body weight against my hips and legs in different ways.
it can hurt while gettin it done.
i usaully feel nice and loose that eve and then sore for few days after.
warm bath and hot water bottles when u come home help.
but it is worth goin cos il usually feel a little better for few weeks after .
hope it helps u . xxx
if any of this is rambly or unclear just ask me ;) i didnt sleep very well last nt :)

if its like mine, first visit she showed me some gentle stretches and exercises to do, then sh eworked on my back for about 10 mins. when i say worked on my back, she basically pushes hard into points on my back ,hips, groin and inner thighs.
she also had me bending and stretching certain ways to see how i was.
ive had good few visits and on 3 of them she also did a manipulation on my back which involved her pushing her body weight against my hips and legs in different ways.
it can hurt while gettin it done.
i usaully feel nice and loose that eve and then sore for few days after.
warm bath and hot water bottles when u come home help.
but it is worth goin cos il usually feel a little better for few weeks after .
hope it helps u . xxx
if any of this is rambly or unclear just ask me ;) i didnt sleep very well last nt :)

What would you say I should wear? It's always awkward when you see physio dont want to be stripping off without being given a heads up

ha ha :) yeah i was silly i got a bit of a start when i had to strip off a bit, i dont know what i expected ;)
she gets me to just take off trousers and shoes , let on all else.
she does pull up my top too to see my back, she tucks it into my bra :)
so nice big knickers that give u a bit of coverage ;)
totally tmi as well but if u have discharge (is there a preggo woman who doesnt :) ) , i change my underwear in loo right before i go in :blush:

oh and she gave me tubi grip to wear to support my back and later on in preg , she gave me brace thing to wear for walking, but its not great cos u cant bend or sit in it,
i only use it when walking on my treadmil :) but it does feel nice when on, like someone giving u a hug :)

I'm struggling to even fit into anything (being as I've only got over 7 weeks left) dont want to be buying any more maternity clothes so just have leggings/jeggings - Oh well like you said I won't be the first or the last pregnant lady to be seen so just have to go with the flow lol :)

they deal with us all day every day , its nothing new to them :)
it wil be fine, they dont even notice me, just my spine and hips ;)
they have a one track mind ;) in a good way :)
is it in the maternity hospital? in my place its all women physio in the mat section :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->