Hiya from Angel80

angel80

Reaction score
Hi all
I was serching the internet last night, about falling pregnant after being sterilised.. ( see my thread " very confused" in the pregnancy club section..)
I just wanted to pop into this section and say Hi, This forum seems so friendly and full of so much information and personal experience.. I wish I had something like this when I had my Two boys who are now, 8yrs and 5yrs..

I trained at college to be a pre conceptional adviser, Preganacy supporter, and to work with babies and children.. Seems now I am experiencing this situation, All my knowledge and training is going out the window.
I trained 12 years ago, And I aim to work in an area where I support women through pre conceptional care and pregnancy. But after quailfiing, I fell pregnant with my first.. I never did get back into that line of work and now I am a Profeesional Photographer..
strange how your life can change so much!

I was married for 7 years and had 2 boys with him.. He became a very nasty man, and the marriage ended early 2008, Now I am with a wondeful man, who treats me like a princess.. He was my knight and rescused me.. We all live together ( me, Dee and the boys) very happly and the boys love him to bits..
He doesnt have any Children, and I so would love to give him a Child..

Anyways I have rambled enough.. No doubt I will stick about, what ever the outcome of my situation is.. maybe I could put some of my knowledge to good use for you ladies...

ttfn
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back