Hiya girls!!

Jennieie

Mammy of 2 and a 1/2
Reaction score
Hiya everyone....

Well i got my BFP this morning... a week earlier than i expected but i am sooo excited ... Nervous as hell but excited non the less!! :D

Well about me... (I hate this part lol)

My name is Jennie and i'm 23, Married to Scouse. We have a daughter Meghan who has just turned 3 and i also have a step son Joel who is 7!!
We have been married 4 years this June....

Erm... I swear, i cry ALOT... i have pregnancy brain already....With my first pregnancy i was sick all day every day for about 7 months... so i am a little nervous... i didn't have internet access then either.. i read Magazines 24/7 so this time around i am looking forward to having a little support and being able to support others online... aswell as have a laugh and a cry together of course!!!.....I don't know what else to say... :S

I am really looking forward to getting to know you all!!

Good luck everyone!!

Jen
xx

Welcome and Congratulations.

I have been married for 4 months, this will be my first and couldn'r be happier about it but nervous as anything that something will go wrong but trying not to worry too much!!

Found out I had positive test result last week, due date of 9th November. Just hoping the next couple of months go quickly!!

Congratulations again!

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!

Congrats on your :bfp:

:blush: I have been cruising hors a while and finally joined. Looking forward to having some help with all of this - there is so much to learn!! EXCITING!!!!!:headspin:

Hey,welcome and congrats!
And enjoy our little 1st trimester board!:hugs:

:hi:Hello:hi:

Welcome to BNB
And congratulations on your :bfp: hun!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"