Hiya, glad i found you!

Nicci

Reaction score
:witch:
Hi All
Im so glad i have found a forum where somebody MIGHT understand what i have been going through.
My Name as you can see is Nicci, Im 36, I have wanted children for about 17 years, but being sensible have never met the right guy to have them with, every relationship seemed to not be 100% right to bring a child into, untill I met Carl 2 years back.
In February this year, I found out I was pregnant, it wasnt planned but when it had sunk in we wereboth over the moon.
I miscarried at 7 weeks, I cant tell anyone how i felt, well if you have been there you will understand.
Anyway now i find myself on an emotinal rollercoaster every month, we are trying to get pregnant again, but it is so hard when that visitor arrives every month, and I thought if i can find other people who have been in the same situation it might help.

:hugs::hugs:welcome,you have come to the right place xx

Hello, and welcome to Bnb. I've not been in your situation, but i just wanted to say Hi.

hello and welcome darling!

HI Nicci,

I just wanted to tell you it does get easier. . . Ive been there with my first PG and the second pregnancy was scary but with the help of places like this on the web you get through and you have that baby in your arms.

I hope you start to feel better soon. xx

I cant say i have been in your situation but it will happen, at least you know you can conceive together so just have fun trying, i know it can be so hard

we have been ttc for 5 months now and nothing....i think its normal to be ttc over 6 months

good luck

heres some dust for you :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"