Hmm names?

Ambermichelle

Reaction score
Sorry if this posted twice, I don't see it on the discussion board :/

Hii girls! :)

Sooo, I'm team pink (yay!) and I've been thinking of some names that I love. I seem to have fallen in love with the name Emerson! But, I would most likely spell it Emersyn to make it a little more feminine. I know it's a little different and kind of masculine, but I seem to love it! :) what do you ladies think? Too masculine? My name is Dannika, and I've always loved my name because it's different. So, I'm definitely a fan of "unique" and "different" names. But, do you guys think it's a little too masculine or no? I would give her a really girly middle name (I'm thinking something like Jayde).

Thanks in advance :)

It might be a little masculine, but she could also go by Emmy which is really cute! And I like "boy's" names on girls. I think it give a lot of character and its unique.

I like it, but not sure if I'd do the Y in Jayde as you're spelling Emersyn with a y. But nice.

I like it, but not sure if I'd do the Y in Jayde as you're spelling Emersyn with a y. But nice.

That's exactly what I was thinking..might be overkill with the y's. But I don't really like Jayde spelled without the y, so the middle name might change :)

It might be a little masculine, but she could also go by Emmy which is really cute! And I like "boy's" names on girls. I think it give a lot of character and its unique.

That's what I was thinking! Her nickname would be Emmy and that's adorable haha

I prefer it Emerson too x Emmy is such a cute nn x

I love it Emmerson. Don't like the spelling Emmersyn. I think Emmy for short is adorable.

I actually really like it spelt with a y :)

Love the name - but without the y...

I've spent my life spelling my name for people... If someone told me their name was Emerson I would spell it like that! :)

Agree, too many Y's.

(Hey by the way, I've finally joined you from TTC , squeeeeeeeee!)

I wouldn't use it, just in case she has boy classmates with that name. I do know of some Emerson males. Plus, my grandpa's name was Emery, so maybe that's where my impression comes from. Have you considered Emmaline? I love it, and it is so feminine. I am all about saving the boys' names for the male gender, but that's just my 2 cents. Most boys don't like having unisex names. It's getting tougher and tougher to name boys. There are just too many gorgeous female names to use a crossover, just my opinion.

Thank you all so much for your opinions :) the middle name will likely change, but I'm really liking Emersyn! I guess we'll see. Wtbam- Congrats lady! So happy to see your preggo! :) when is your edd?

I'm Toni, a unisex name that quite a lot of people still see as masculine - I went to school with a few male Tony's and it wasn't weird :thumbup:

l love this name too for a girl or a boy...probably more for a girl though. I LOVE boys names for girls too. I knew a little girl named Emerson/Emersyn (not sure how she spelt it) and it suited her just fine!

Also the name Ellery was an "unusual" yet cool name - perhaps you'd like it?
I like the Emersyn spelling to feminize it :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->