Hmm when to test?? And question

Reaction score
So ovulation days this month are 20th -25th.. Actual Ois today..i have 34 day cycle.. I have a weird question and please don't bash me for this but on the 22nd my husband had finished on the outside of my vagina and then stuck his fingers in my vagina and it had wet sperm on his fingers what are the chances of me getting pregnant this way if I was at my fertile window as well and when should I take a test

Test 2 weeks from the 22nd and it should be pretty definitive for u then x good luck x

I would say about 2 weeks after the 22nd you should no as for getting pregnant like that some people can get pregnant like that but if he was hitting your cervix with his finger then maybe but only way to no (as you will no) is test in a couple weeks xx

I would say about 2 weeks after the 22nd you should no as for getting pregnant like that some people can get pregnant like that but if he was hitting your cervix with his finger then maybe but only way to no (as you will no) is test in a couple weeks xx
I wonder what's the likelihood of people actually getting pregnant this way because I know I ovulated around those times I had a lot of cervical mucus which I never paid attention to ever before

I wonder what's the likelihood of people actually getting pregnant this way because I know I ovulated around those times I had a lot of cervical mucus which I never paid attention to ever before

I don't no hun good question I no be playing on you mind now, I'll be woundering the same question now lol xx

Same advice as all the others, 2 weeks from the 22nd :flow:

Just takes on sperm, probably not very good odds at all that way as the ph from his fingers and the air likely weakened off most of what made it. But as it only takes one, never impossible.

Your husbands 'actions' :haha: wouldn't effect your chances of getting pregnant.

If your 100% sure you ovulated on the 26th then testing on the 9th August should give you a clear result as that's when your AF would be due. You could test early from the 5th onwards.

Good luck <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"