hmm

w8ing4bean

Reaction score
so i have just been to the doctors, since i have only had one af since my d&c end of january. She was trying to get rid of me quickly by saying "its still ur body settling down, blah blah" but i got a bit hysterical (totally fake!) and said but im ttc and im getting really worried etc etc, and her tone immediately changed!!

she's sent me off to get bloods done at local hospital. so i just gotta wait for my mummy to finish work...as i cant go on my own lol!! and OH is at work alll day :(

wish me luck with the big fat needle :(

xx

good luck with the needle...i'll be thinkin of ya, i dont like needles either but i give blood :/ lol

Good work with the fake hysteria! Glad you were taken seriously. I had my D&C on January 17 and I've had 2 periods already. This is far too long for you to be waiting for a second one! Good luck on the blood work and with the needle!

lol thanks girls :) i survived the needle...just! was looking at a pretty dolphin on the wall hehe. im such a child.......

xx

nice move with the histrionics, beaner!

you should conduct acting classes and team building pre-appointment sessions for TTCAL'ers

when are your results back?

hehe :) well i am a bit of a drama queen. should be back either next tues or weds, so i will be ringing in soon as surgery opens demanding answers lol x

Very funny....I just finished a recent dissertation on parent-teacher relationships and concluded that one of the strategies utilized by parents to increase teachers' attention to their request was the use of emotion. Now, I concluded that this was an unconscious strategy that they employed...but after reading your thread, apparently not!! I'll keep this in mind for my next dissertation which will be never...or for my next meeting with an upset parent, which will most likely occur next week!

lol! well i realised doc wasnt gonna do anything she was just trying to brush it off as my body still settling down. well 4 months later i doubt its just that!! so i decided to take drastic action lol. getting impatient now tho just want my results :( x

:hugs: good luck with the results hun xx

(I'm the same, I have to lay down, talk nonesense with the nurse and look at something on the ceiling when I'm having my bloods done:haha:)

thanks hun! should hear back tues or weds

also im sorry for ur loss :( :hugs: xx

so sad that we have to resort to that kind of thing to be heard... but good job on doing what you needed to in order to get the attention you require!

Hope the time just flies till you get your results...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->