Hmmm,...is it possible?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by jules22, Apr 14, 2009.

1. jules22

jules22 Preggers :)

Ok, ladies, lets see if you can help me. Or possibly think that it is hopeful at all! teehee

So, I'm in my 3rd cycle and I have been using OPK's for the past cycles. Everytime I test, it never gets dark like the control line always that faded line! So I'm thinking I didn't ovulate. :hissy: annoying right?

Well, just to be safe my husband and I :sex: do it every other day....seriously. haha. My cycle usually is crazy, I'll have a short cycle and a long cycle, then short again...my longest cycle is 36 days. Tomorrow is day 36. :happydance:

So, I've got some symptoms and they are super weird. I am trying to be like, "Oh it is nothing" because I DON'T want to get my hopes up. But here they are...

I feel all jittery. Like my heart is beating so fast.
    SUPER GASSY!!! hahaha
    When I lay down to sleep at night I wake up to tingly fingers
    and kind of a watery/clear discharge

What do you think? think I'm going to test on Friday to give it some time. I haven't cramped at all so I'm praying for the best. :)

2. jules22

jules22 Preggers :)

ohhh and also... I'm like SUPER HOT all the time... no air can cool me down! haha

3. DaisyBee

DaisyBee Mom of 2

I got my bfp on sat & Ive been feeling either very hot or very cold. temp since sat (not bbt) has been over 99. The other things you mentioned- only one I can relate to is being gassy. Ive been eating a lot of broccoli though as for some reason it is my new favorite food! Ha! Who would have thought my first craving would be a veggie!! :rofl:
    When are you going to test? :dust:

Other ladies talk about lots of cm but not something ive really noticed I guess.