Hmmm.... I've eaten sunny side up fried egg

Pregnancy-No1

Reaction score
Im now worried!!! I know I shouldn't be eating it, im so mad at myself! :cry:

We were staying at a guest house and got served breakfast and they made it sunny side up (soft egg yolk) and I ate it because I was hungry and didn't want to send it back....

I wouldnt panic too much - bubs is pretty well protected in first tri and one egg isnt going to do much harm. Relax hun xxx

i ate some pate before i knew i wasnt allowed it and im fine. dont worry too much x

The only reason you shouldn't eat them is becuase there is a slightly higher risk of food poisoning. If it was hot through and the white wasn't runny then you're pretty much ok. Also, I don't know about you, but I've never had a dicky tummy off eggs before ever, even undercooked ones, so if you're feeling ok, then baby will be fine!

thats my understanding too - unless you actually get sick theres no problem, its just classed as a risk.

im sure its fine .. i love runny eggs i just make sure the white is cooked .. it get me soo angry that they tell us not to eat this and that . but this is the reson that all the childern are been born with ADHD and all sorts of other illnesses .. my mother just stoped drinking and smoking when she was having me . i stick to the other things like no alcohol and no pate and uncooked meats but other things i think are daft like eggs and limited tuna i eat what i want i care about my baby and how it will be but i think some of the things you cannot eat are just silly ... my mid wife also aggreed with me x

sorry for the rant but this is how i feel x

:hugs: I must admit when I was about 8 wks preg I had a runny fried egg sarnie:blush: :hugs: dont worry about it I am sure its fine

If the egg is pasteurised which it should be anyway if they are from a guest house then theres pretty much no chance you will get poisoned :)

I want an egg now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"