hmmm?

cocokitten

Reaction score
hi all, weird question...
i was just wondering what happens down below after having a baby, does it stretch significantly,just a little ,not at all? and does sex feel any different?and how soon can you have sex after giving birth?
not that it matters, but im just being a curious wtt type!
i know it'd prob be better to ask on another board mainly for people who've actually had their babies but i know theres a few on here who have and didnt fancy storming over to another board full of new mothers to ask about their foofs!
:blush:

Most people can have sex 6 weeks after. Sex is much better for me personally (can feel everything :blush: he manages to hit the right things alot better?? :rofl:) I'm much tighter too (stitches!!)

thats what my mum said that the stitches make you tighter! does it last?

Yeah.. Too much.... I wish it would loosen up a little to be honest!

mine's too tight now really! i had a really bad tear and i think i got stitched up a bit too tight!

and i did it like 2 weeks after - bloody wish i'd waited, but i felt like a teenager again :rofl:

heeehee, the things we think about while WTT! :D

Ive had 3 and i can still feel everything as i should be so i think although it obviously stretches during birth it all goes back to normal soon enough. I have waited until ive stopped bleeding and hurting before having sex again

I had a c section so didnt really stretch. I had sex 6 weeks after.

I agree with what Toria said, stitches all the way! lol

We had sex about 6 weeks after too

We waited the six weeks.
I didn't notice a big difference, but lots of women I know said sex got better. My husband said he didn't notice any difference, either. I had only one stitch, so I don't think anything really got tightened.

I had a c-section, I waited 7 weeks (AF was back again at 5 weeks & I have an open incision that was infected back then)..

But sex is MUCH better after the baby IMO. Not sure if it's 100% down to giving birth that made it better, lol.. though I do think I'm more sensitive now (I did push a long time)...

im finding this interesting! :shhh: so is six weeks the general time they say you can return to normal and have sex or does it really vary?
i think id be petrified to have sex after giving birth, just imagining infections or anything tearing makes me feel sick! i get cystitis and thrush quite bad sometimes and when i have that theres just no way i could, really frustrates me though

This isnt fair!!! I had stitches and now OH can barely touch the sides!!!! :rofl:

Lots of kegals for me!!!

I was in a horrible amount of pain the first time we tried (probably 8 weeks postpartum) but after a few times it was great, better then before even. I felt really tight the first time we tried so I'm assuming that's why I was in a horrible amount of pain.

No change for me. We waited the 6 weeks, but I had a really horrible tear and it hurt horribly even after 6 weeks. I'm completely back to normal now.

I waited till like 2/3 days before the 3week mark after stopping bleeding. i had no stitches, had a slight graze and a bite ( yes a bite i kid you not the midwife said baby took a bite :hissy: ) and everything is so much tighter down there it takes a while to get it in :blush: a few minutes of .

Oh wait, not yet, move this way abit, slowly, ouch stop, pull out a bit...

After birth sex so much fun and games but VERY good once you get going

I waited till like 2/3 days before the 3week mark after stopping bleeding. i had no stitches, had a slight graze and a bite ( yes a bite i kid you not the midwife said baby took a bite :hissy: ) and everything is so much tighter down there it takes a while to get it in :blush: a few minutes of .

Oh wait, not yet, move this way abit, slowly, ouch stop, pull out a bit...

After birth sex so much fun and games but VERY good once you get going

i hope im re virginised! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"