Hmmmm...could it be...

jmac

Reaction score
Am due on Saturday and for the past two hours I've felt v v mild period like cramps and that sort of icky feeling I often get before a period. Haven't felt hungry today and have been quite 'loose' in the old bowel department for past three or four days. LO has been moving but maybe a bit quieter than normal.

Haven't had any show or anything but this period type cramping is a bit weird.

Am just wondering if things are maybe starting to happen or if I've got a bit of self-convincing going on? It's like being back in TTC days where I convinced myself every month that I was pg!!!

We're due on the same day! I certainly hope it means something for you- i have been getting periody cramps for the past couple of weeks and i am still waiting, not so patiently now.. I thought today was IT- really bad diarrhoea, nausea, awful cramping and loads of tightening but still no baby- aaaargh!
It's so horrible getting your hopes up- i think i am going to take some real convincing that i'm actually in labour when it's time :)

We're due on the same day! I certainly hope it means something for you- i have been getting periody cramps for the past couple of weeks and i am still waiting, not so patiently now.. I thought today was IT- really bad diarrhoea, nausea, awful cramping and loads of tightening but still no baby- aaaargh!
It's so horrible getting your hopes up- i think i am going to take some real convincing that i'm actually in labour when it's time :)

Me too! I know what all these random-y type of symptoms are but think that when it happens I might be so used to convincing myself that I end up ignoring it and ending up in a rush to the hospital at the last minute!!!

DH is panicking that things do start soon and he misses his turkey! LOL...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->