Hola

RoRo77

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I haven't been on here in a long time. DH and I have been so busy and decided to give TTC a rest, that meant no temping and no CBFM, just good old fashioned BDing when it happened. Well apparently it happened. I got my first BFP on Jan 8th, didn't believe it so I drank and drank and held my pee for 5 hours, peed in a cup and dipped a strip, a mid flow and a digital test in and all of them came up almost immediately. Needless to say we are very excited. Thanks to all of you who have helped and listened for the past 18 months or so, best of luck to you all in your journey.

i am sooo glad I read this thread!!!!!!!
and was so excited when I saw your name.......so the old advice to " relax and just do it" is real!!!!!! hahahahaha

when are you coming home??????

i am sooo glad I read this thread!!!!!!!
and was so excited when I saw your name.......so the old advice to " relax and just do it" is real!!!!!! hahahahaha

when are you coming home??????

Hey-
Well I guess it is a true statement. Not sure we were doing too much relaxing but the just do it like Nike says must have something to it!
I was going to announce it on my facebook when I get home, in 2-3 days!! Yeah. We still haven't told the families yet, going to have cards printed up when we get there. Can't just call them up and tell them. So excited to get home, it has been one hell of a time here.
I will send you a note on facebook when I tell the world. Be good and Just do it!!!

Your family is going to go crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Firstly that you are home safe and sound....and having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i won't say anything on FB......
Congrats again!!!!!!!!!

OMG RoRo, that is absolutely FANTASTIC news!:happydance:

Im sorry Ive only just seen your announcement sweetie...I wish you all the luck in the world with your pg babe :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->