• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Holby City??

~KACI~

Reaction score
What did i miss??

I watched it last week but i was at MIL and it was noisy, what did i miss?
I thought Maddi survived, please someone explain lol
x

No last week was like a flash back of somekind hun x
I was a bit confussed too cos i missed the week before :blush:

I dont even watch it and I wanna know whats going on! :lol:

I'm watching it..Not seen it for ages, and have no idea what's going on! But I want to know! :rofl: x

She actually died - last week was like a dream/last thoughts. I am very disappointed as i liked what happened for her last week - i am shocked!

:cry::cry::cry::cry: As if I'm crying my eyes out at it, when I don't even know whats going on really! I'm going to see if I can iPlayer it now! :(
Is Tina Hobley back in it? x

Boohoo not impressed!! Yes tina hobley is back:)

Ooh I love Tina Hobley LOL I used to think it was reaaally amusing that her name was like Holby! :rofl:

yeah i was confused i missed the first ten mins and i was like :O:O to DH she got stabbed and shes back in work the next day omg....then realised watching it was a flashback or dream re-cap thingy lol xx

I always watch holby, and i loved last weeks. I was saying to my hubby ...oooh i love a happy ending - when she gets with clifford and gets the job - then the end comes and shes dead! :shock:

I was GUTTED!! Especially coz I thought Dan Clifford was back to stay!! Oh I love him :cloud9:

I used to love holby city but not watched it for ages:( youve made me really intrested in it again now so going to have to try and catch up somehow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->