Hold Your Horses!!

fides

Reaction score
(sorry in advance for the tmi):

Whoah.

So, I usually have about two days of brownish discharge before my AF. Well, the month we got pregnant with my miscarried baby, I had 3 days of very light spotting (pink and brown) at 6-8 dpo. That didn't happen this month, so when I saw a tinge of pink and light brown when I wiped this month starting at 9 dpo, i thought, okay, I'm just beginning the whole pre-AF discharge a few days early, bummer.

Well, the spotting ceased yesterday (11 dpo, so, it lasted 3 days, just like the time i got pregnant with the miscarried baby).

I AM A NERVOUS WRECK.

bone dry so far today; the two post-miscarriage cycles have both been 25 days, so i'm guessing if things stay dry, i should test in 3 days (15 dpo).

I AM A NERVOUS WRECK. praying to the Good Lord above...

Aww goodluck hun

I am also having a weird 3 day spotting phase at the moment but should be in full flow Today so who knows, my whole cycle has been 1 weird mess!! Will wait and see what happens as the days pass I suppose!

indeed!! best of luck, and let's hope the :witch: stays away for ya!!

If it happened like that one cycle you got pregnant, there's no reason it won't happen for you again. I am so excited for you! Good luck dear! If you're pregnant, send some baby dust my way, lol!

no baby dust for ya - just a really weird cycle, i guess.

way to get my hopes up twice in one cycle, though! :wacko:

no baby dust for ya - just a really weird cycle, i guess.

way to get my hopes up twice in one cycle, though! :wacko:

I'm sorry. I'm out too. Better luck next month!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"