Holiday baby?

laurag15

Reaction score
So me and my OH are off to France in 8 days...
Yesterday I was fiddling around on the internet and worked out my ovulation date on the ovulation calculator and it said that I am going to be most fertile during the days that were in France!
Part of me just wants to miss some pills, but the other part of me is too scared lol. I told my OH about the dates and he couldnt stop smiling...
What to do lol?

Dooooooooooooooooooo it :winkwink: (lots! :haha:)

xxx

Well, if your OH is as positive about it as he sounds.... ;)
Also, if your circumstances are all as you would want them, you'll have about 9 months to get ready and prepare anyway. :)
Good luck.

we are going to france in sept for a long weekend! just came off pill and waiting for AF so i should know in a couple of months what my fertile forcast is going to be! i hope its when we go !! how romantic!!
ooh la laa! :haha:

have fun

If you two would be happy with it an everything else is ideal, go for it!!

Dooooooo it, definitely! Then call your bubs Paris, lol.

He was smiling, so if you feel confident - do it

@wanna-b-mummy I was thinking the same thing!

Think of all the romantic French baby names you could use!! I really like the name "Belle" for a little girl. Enjoy your trip! x

May, that is so weird, Belle is one of my baby names! Great minds ;)

aww thanks guys for all the positive feedback!!!
he realy wants a baby as much as me...lol
he would be so happy if i told him i was preg...
cant wait for france now...7 days and counting

Good luck with your holiday baby, hubby and I go on a cruise next sat and I have just found out my fertile days and ovulation day is when we are away, so let the baby making begin LOL xxxx:thumbup:

Dooooooo it, definitely! Then call your bubs Paris, lol.

:rofl: I love that idea!

DH and I did the same thing when we went to the Bahamas. We hadn't planned on trying yet because I had just had a MC the month before and we wanted to wait a few cycles but once we were there we thought 'what the hell'. :haha: We didn't get pregnant until the next month after that though.

Are you currently on the pill then? If you are, I would stop taking that asap. Cycles can be a bit off after you come off the pill so your fertile days may shift. Doesn't mean you can't still get a lot of practise in in France! Good luck!

In this matter as you want issue then you will have about nine months to get ready and prepare anyway. And came off pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->