Holiday meals ideas.

welshcowgirl

mum to 3 ds and pg
Reaction score
Where off on our jollies next thursday for 18 nights in our campervan. And im totally stuck on what to make for our evening meals.

I will be on my hols so dont wanna make anything too complecated. Meals need to be suitable for adults and kids between the ages of 9 and 1. Oh and we have a hob, grill and oven.

Anybody have any suggestions pls, my mind keeps going blank. X

Pasta bake, curry, stew? Perhaps casseroles, just things that you can chuck together and forget about while it cooks x

Pasta bake and casserole. Great ideas, thanks.

Mainly needs to be stuff in tins or packets as we cant store much fresh stuff, and will only be restocking about 3 times in the 18 days. X

Could make ham and cheese toasties with wraps, jackets with beans or spaghetti hoops?! French bread pizzas with different toppings? :) x

I guess things that can be thrown in the oven and left, pizza, fish and chips, even burgers (turkey burgers an a roll with salad are lovely, and the little ones can have it with beans or that) erm maybe mince and pots, and spat Bol is easy

I wuld be lost really as I never cook on holiday, the best we do is breakfast in a caravan, rest of the time we eat out

What about a couple of those disposable BBQ's for a few nights :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->