Holiday weight gain or am I showing earlier this pregnancy?

AuntieKate

Reaction score
Okay, I definitely did indulge a little too much over the holidays. No denying that. But I'm 6 weeks and feel like I'm starting to have a bit of a bump. Our daughter is almost 11 months and was delivered via c-section. Am I crazy? How early do you start showing with your second?

im 5 weeks and already getting funny looks although im putting that down to bloating. but a GF of mine is showing and she is about 7-8 weeks with her second she is of slimmer build than me but there is no way she could hide it :)

I've seen women post pics on one of the apps i have where they look like they're very pregnant and they're only around 5 or 6 weeks. i guess it depends on your body and your previous pregnancy. i wish i were showing a tinnnnyyyyyyy bit so people would give me their seats on the train. take it for every advantage you'll get, people won't wonder why you're so exhausted from walking up one aisle in the grocery store.

I'm only 6.5 weeks and I swear it feels like I'm already showing, but I'm pretty sure it is bloat because I'm flat bellied in the morning and about 3-6 months pregnant (depending upon how much I ate during the day) by the time I go to bed. Here is a photo of what I call my "baby bloat" at 6w3d...

Attachments

• DSCN0959.jpg
    DSCN0959.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 10
My rule is if you can suck it in it's belly, if not it's baby.

Even before I was pregnant I'd have a reasonable food baby after a big meal

I started showing about 20 weeks with my son, 16 weeks with my daughter and now have a weird, high bump with this one.

I am a bigger person to start with so have a chunky middle, but this is me (after having lost 35kg) just before getting pregnant, I've put on a few kg but not enough to warrant the huge stomach.

https://i65.tinypic.com/1h9rfd.jpg

Sorry for the dreadful cell phone pictures. The 'bump' pic is me in the morning so I can't blame food, no idea what it's from, can't be baby! I am 4'11" so don't have a very long mid section, I guess everything is just sticking outwards - food, farts and all!

I'm the same, flat in the morning and at least 5 months pregnant looking at night! It's ridiculous, I'll be cracking out the maternity wear next week!

Thanks ladies! I started showing/wearing maternity clothes at 14 weeks with my last pregnancy. I feel like that right now. I wore my regular jeans yesterday and they really felt like they were digging into my abdomen. I'm holding out on maternity clothes until my US next week. Hopefully we will see a little heartbeat!

Im starting to show and I'm only 4 /5wks. I did with my DD and now this one. My mum knew I was pregnant first time and this one but I've not told her she s right yet haha.

I had people tell me its not possible its bloat blah blah... My belly never went down it just got bigger haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->