Holldoll?

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Is it just me or I haven't seen her in a hell of a long time?
Hope everything is alright with you and with little Bella !!!
Hope you had a nice Christmas and nice new year.

xx:hugs:

yea thats true, i think the last time i saw her post was the san francisco meet, hope shes ok. x

a few people have been pretty quiet!

I noticed that she hadn't posted in awhile, also! Hope everything is well!

will contact her on fbook now.. she was online on there before x

Hi Ladies! Tezzy contacted me on Facebook and told me you were asking about me! sorry I've been missing. It's my busiest time of year for business (taxes and payroll crap)! With DH losing his job, he's been doing sales for us and getting lots of new clients so I've been working TONS and overwhelmed and with so much to read on here, I haven't been checking in a lot. We are doing great!

We had a great Christmas. We went to New York and Bella met DH family for the first time. She loved the attention and they all loved her (of course)! She started crawling Christmas day, which makes life even busier! She wasn't even sitting up very well, but she was crawling. She's doing MUCH better at both. She now pulls herself up and walks along the couch (not great at the walking part) but I don't want her to start walking, SO much more work! She's got two bottom teeth. We took her for her check up on the 8th and she was 95th percentile for both height and weight 21 lbs. and I think 28" (can't remember the " for sure) and still only 50th percentile for her head. Everything else is great!

Glad to hear everything is going well! I bet your DH's family was so excited to see her for the first time.

Hugs from a friend... thinking of you through this crazy time of year... glad to hear Bella is doing so well!

Thank you everyone! I've decided I'm going to start taking Fridays off work, so hopefully I'll be able to check in a little bit more.

Great to hear from you. I will be out your way next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->