Hollyoaks Later

He annoys me, I bet he will cry for the rest of the week :lol:

that seth storyline is ridiculous. & silas is the worst actor ive ever seen in my life

But warren is hottt so im happy :haha:

xx

I agree about Silas I think they need to find out about him so as its getting quite boring.

I wish he'd just talk normally, if someone talked to me how he talks Id def think they were a serial killer

xx

im confused about what relations Riley and Mitzy are coz i thought she was his aunt and they are nearly snogging???

im confused about what relations Riley and Mitzy are coz i thought she was his aunt and they are nearly snogging???

isnt rileys mum,heidi, mitzeee's cousin? so that would make them second cousins?? xx

Something's got to happen tonight otherwise it's all been a bit pointless :lol:

Supposed to be a biggie, I remember being shocked.com at Sarah dying in one of the old 'Laters.

My money's on Warren to die. He's left the show and ain't in the daytime credits

I think there will be a murder. I was wondering about something happening with Warren as well, at least if he dies we know he will probably come back lol

Rae maybe? She's been a bit pointless so far lol

Jasus, why do I feel like I am going to have wasted 5 hours of my week? What's the odds on blondey getting butchered in the next 20mins?

Ah bugger! :dohh: all week I thought it was her cause she couldn't STFU on twitter. She was like an little-too-excited puppy lol

i won't miss her tbh! :shrug:

I never used to like hollyoaks,but lately ive got in to watching it, normal episodes and just last week hollyoaks later,but i admit that silas is really getting on my nervous,hes just so slimey lol

whats happened? only saw monday & tuesdays xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"