Holy back pain!

Missy08

Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing lower back pain? I’m almost 4 weeks and have had this off and on since about 5DPO. It’s very low, mid pack pain. I don’t remember feeling this with my previous pregnancies.

I had this with my daughters pregnancy for the first 4-8 weeks. It' was so uncomfortable :hugs:

Hi Missy! How are you getting on?

I had this as well with my last pregnancy, nothing else just back pain!

This time round its been horrendous! 3weeks 6 days and i feel sick, ive broken out in spots all over my face, cramping at the front, strong sense of smell!!!

I have the strong sense of smell as well! Not too much nausea but back pain and still having cramps too. The cramping scares me because sometimes it feels like AF.

I woke this morning to it. I'm 6.5 weeks. It was awful sore and I couldn't get back to sleep. Time for a pregnancy pillow!
Hopefully that will help

Yeah mine too Missy08!
Im guessing its our uterus stretching too and ive searched forums online and a lot of women at 3wks experience this pain and even more so if they have had couple of kids. Staying positive thinking that this is it xxxx

Yeah mine too Missy08!
Im guessing its our uterus stretching too and ive searched forums online and a lot of women at 3wks experience this pain and even more so if they have had couple of kids. Staying positive thinking that this is it xxxx

I’m hoping so too! I’ve also felt the pinches and pains that I recognize from before so hoping the cramping is normal. I’ve had it since basically day 1 so I’m sure it is. We’ll be fine! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->