• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

holy moly!!!!!! bfp...omg!!!!

Awwwww! thats fantastic news doc :) im so pleased for you babe xx

:wohoo:YIPEE!! :loopy::loopy:WOOOHOOO:thumbup::thumbup::happydance::happydance:

That is fantastic praying for a sticky bean for you x x x x :hugs:

I need to go away more often if im going to come back to this sort of news! This is fantastic news sweetie im so happy for you! Congrats and here is sending lots of :dust: your way :hugs:

Wow, Im so pleased for you Doc!

Congratulations, and here's to a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Lots of :dust: and glue and stuff xxxxx

This is fantastic news doc! I am sooooo happy for you. I hope this baby or babies are sticky! Big hugs to you.

OMG!!! started bleeding.. this can not be happening again.....cant do it again.. so so so so sad.....why me?

OMG!!! started bleeding.. this can not be happening again.....cant do it again.. so so so so sad.....why me?

Oh no hun, what has happened since you posted this??

hiya.. had no further bleeing.. saw my doc today and having a scan mid-next week and just hoping in praying.. not feeling good about it in the slightest!!!! I want to be positive and want to feel positive but i just cant. Going to try to stay sane rather than hope for anything more.. will keep posting with updates.....

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you :happydance: i too am in the same boat! Been a real crazy past 6months, lots of highs and lows...:cry: i came off the pill and my periods were either none existant or very very long... i thought there was no hope and didn't think i was even ovulating! But this morning i test at 10dpo and got my first ever :bfp:!!! Wow i'm still in shock it's the best Xmas present ever. I have to highly recommend vitex and preseed it definatley does the trick!!!

I wish you all the best in your pregnancy x

honey, hope everythings fine with you. :hugs:

Praying for you....:hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94