Holy shit!

Jasiellover

Reaction score
In the almost 3 years my husband and I have been TTC I have never had a positive ovulation test.
This was my first month trying out the smiley OPKS and my third month on clomid.

I GOT A SMILEY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CD 16 !! :happydance:

The bad news, since my husband is in the military he is gone until Wednesday :(
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
We :sex: last night but I think those will have to be some miracle sperm to stay alive and get me pregnant.
So happy and sad at the same time! Just thought I would share :haha:

Attachments

• hoylshit2.png
    hoylshit2.png
    215.9 KB · Views: 12
The night before a + still gives you good chances sweetie!! Good luck!

You still have a chance!! Good luck!! PS - I love your pic. :)

I swore by those digis, they're great! I only got a BD in the night of my smiley, you're definitely still in with the night before .. GOOD LUCK xx
:dust:

I swore by those digis, they're great! I only got a BD in the night of my smiley, you're definitely still in with the night before .. GOOD LUCK xx
:dust:

Yes they are wonderful! Love them! I just wish he was home :( but thanks I am just hoping and praying!

Yay congrats! Hopefully those spermies are ultra mighty!

If you do get pregnant, it is a good chance it will be a girl!!! You can most definately get pregnant bding the night before a positive. I really hope you do!!!!! Now I will be just as miserable as you during your tww!!! Can't wait till the testing begins!!!

If you do get pregnant, it is a good chance it will be a girl!!! You can most definately get pregnant bding the night before a positive. I really hope you do!!!!! Now I will be just as miserable as you during your tww!!! Can't wait till the testing begins!!!

Omg that makes me sooo excited!! I don't want to get my hopes up but I freaking wish!!! :happydance: when did you ovulate?

Awww goodluck hunnie... Spermies can live upto 5 days in your body, your body sends them asleep, and will awaken them back up when your eggy is due to arrive!!! (Sounds mad i know, but very true) So there is still a possibility.

You could also ovulate anywhere between now and the next 36 hours!, do you chart your temps??? x

Awww goodluck hunnie... Spermies can live upto 5 days in your body, your body sends them asleep, and will awaken them back up when your eggy is due to arrive!!! (Sounds mad i know, but very true) So there is still a possibility.

You could also ovulate anywhere between now and the next 36 hours!, do you chart your temps??? x

Thank you! Yes I do chart but my temp did not rise this morning so I'm guessing it didn't happen yet. :wacko:

They say the best day to BD is the day BEFORE your + OPK!! So YAY!!!!! Good Luck!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->