home alone..slight cramping and cramps increasing

barack

expecting baby number 1
Reaction score
hi ladies am alone at home and crampy.. i have been feeling these cramps but today seem like they are stronger.. not painful bt just cramps lasting abt a second bt happening abt 5 or 10 mins apart. my waters havent broken and am wondering should i call my husband or MW. am abt 45 mins drive away from the hospital.
is it anything to be worried abt.
a, a FTM and dont know wat to expect.
yea am also having a slight backache.....

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

How far away is your husband?

Mine only works 15 minutes from home, so I wouldn't phne mine in teh same position, or maybe I'd drop him a text to say what was happening but it's nothing major so he knows he may be needed.

Have a nice bath and relax a little and see what happens.

My hospital doesn't want me to head in until contractions are every 3 minutes, lasting 45 seconds and painful enough that you can't talk through them.

I'd much rather do early labour in the comfort of my own home than be stuck in hospital when it could still be days, or worse, a false alarm and you get sent home!

How far away is your husband?

Mine only works 15 minutes from home, so I wouldn't phne mine in teh same position, or maybe I'd drop him a text to say what was happening but it's nothing major so he knows he may be needed.

Have a nice bath and relax a little and see what happens.

My hospital doesn't want me to head in until contractions are every 3 minutes, lasting 45 seconds and painful enough that you can't talk through them.

I'd much rather do early labour in the comfort of my own home than be stuck in hospital when it could still be days, or worse, a false alarm and you get sent home!

my husband is 15 mins away...
thanks for the advice have taken a bath and the cramps were still continuing even in the bath.
have finished and relaxing watching TV still feeling them but not painful.
am thinking its false labour pains... dont know tho

Hope it's not a false alarm and you are holding your baby soon hun. :)

You're doing the right thing relaxing, if you can try and get some sleep, just in case it is the real thing - you'll need the energy. Xxx

Hope it's not a false alarm and you are holding your baby soon hun. :)

You're doing the right thing relaxing, if you can try and get some sleep, just in case it is the real thing - you'll need the energy. Xxx

am also hoping its not false alarm:baby::baby:
now having Braxton hicks and backache seems to be getting more intense..
had not thot of taking a nap but i think thats a great idea. will do it right away...
it might be false alarm coz baby moving around a lot now...
but am also still feeling the discomfort... and also pricking pains from the anus...:haha::haha:

Have a nap and something to eat,If it is labour least your fed and well rested,

If it isnt least your a nap and a meal up on the deal,Best of luck x x

thanks ladies for the advice and concern. it seems like it was just false labour pain.
was up the whole day today feeling fine

What a cheeky baby!! Glad you're feeling well today. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"