Home and Away *Possible spoiler*

Boony

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
Does anyone else think the little girl that miles keeps talking to is actually all in his imagination?

Nobody else has ever seen or spoke to her and today on fivers episode she kept saying things and the priest kept ignoring her and not even acknowledging her as if she wasnt even there?

Definitely, I've been driving DH mad saying it since she first appeared.

i cant say i've really been watching it closely enough to have noticed before today was the first time i've actually sat at watched properly thats why i noticed. She appeared after kirsty left didnt she? maybe thats what triggered it.

i ve been hit and miss with it the past few months so didnt see the little girl come into i but i said the same to my mum the other day.

I hadn't thought of that but now you've said it....definitely. Makes pefect sense....now lets see!

Yeah she's most definitely a figment of Miles imagination!

Yeah I'd wondered, although I thought Alf acknowledged her at one point? It's odd how she 'predicted' the riot at the diner though? But who's responsible for the graffiti? Miles? I guess we saw Aiden asleep when Miles chased the girl way, so it could be that Miles did it. Do you think he's sleep walking or something? I think it's a clue that her name is 'Rabbit', like Alice in Wonderland ;)

I think this might be a Home and Away take on mental illness. They sometimes seem to gloss over more serious subjects, which I guess has a mixture of good and bad about it. On the one hand it normalises it, but on the other it doesn't really depict reality.

Take Leah's recent agrophobia - couldn't leave the house for weeks, then a walk with Miles and one martial arts class and she's cured.

I'm fully expecting Miles to be diagnosed with schizophrenia, go to hospital in 'the city' for a week, and come back all better! :shrug:

I've been thinking this for weeks now. I think it could be Miles' daughter that died in the Tsunami. I'm not sure if it's schizophrenia, or just his way of dealing with all the crap that went on with Kirsty and the baby etc. Like an imaginary friend!

No-one has directly spoken to her, there's been clever lines used to mask it a bit.

my sister said that yesterday and i was like no she was talking to..... no wait i think your right lol

On yesterday's did you notice that Miles told Rabbit to "Shut up" infront of Alf and it seemed as though Alf thought he was talking to him x

Just found this in the home and away back to the bay site

The beginning of 2010 is pretty low for Miles also, which we began to see hints of in the closing weeks of 2009. Still trying to come to terms with the loss of Kirsty and Ollie from his life, Miles will face serious mental health issues. In recognition of his character's underlying tendency to emotional instability, his breakdown will bring him perilously close to the homeless Miles who first arrived in the bay.

Yeah I noticed the Alf/shut up thing.

I really want to know who this 'Rabbit' is now. Anyone got any other spoilers?

i thought it as soon as she came into it!!

Any normal person would find teh girls Mother and make sure it was ok that she hangs around with him!!

yeah i thought that to, but i'm sure other people have spoken to her and isnt she the one thats been drawing stuff on the wall around the bay and other people that seen that...so not sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->