Home birth about to be discussed on 'loose women'

Ju_bubbs

Proud single Mummy of 5!
Reaction score
Dare I watch!? These girls really piss me off on soo many subjects.. but I can't stop myself seeing what they have to say even tho it will most likely be a load of nonsense based on opion and no fact!

That was a pile of crap! Reminded me why I hate loose women!

I havent even had a home birth but it made me so angry! Maybe next time, if I have a baby the 'right' way up!

Yer I missed it too, can't bare those women at the best of times. Miserable old bags :rofl:

Ooooh what did they say? MIL records it, no doubt I'll hear about why I shouldn't homebirth later!

Was the part on homebirth before or after the guy with the white hair and his assistant? I've stuck it on on ITV+1.

its on iplayer and its after the first add break

Is it? I tried to find it but it didn't have the little 'play' button next to it! Oh well, got it on now on ITV2, waiting to hear what they have to say!

basicly they all said they probably wouldnt do it, one pointed out she could see why ppl do and another pointed out that if there were more MW's we would all be better off but the general conseus from the other 2 was that their babies needed special care so would have been a disaster if they had been at home

It made me laugh when one of them said she was terrified of the pain and wanted an epidural before she got there, how can you decide you'll definately need it until the time? Until the time, IMO, you can only make an informed decision as to whether you're prepared to consider one due to the pros/cons.. And what the other one said about the mess! :dohh:

"you can be as spiritual as you like under your tree in the garden".. WTF? -roll eyes-

Was upset that I missed that at first - now I think I'm glad I did! I hate it when ppl go on about the mess etc and that they are going to have an epidural without even seeing what the pain is like. Grrrrr!

Of course there going to be in pain if they are set on an epidural before your even in labour, if you think its going to hurt then it is going to hurt! plonkers!

who do they think cleans the mess in the hospital, the MW's so they do the same at Home! DUH :dohh: they dont bring cleaners into the room

Midwife didn't clean my mess up!!! Silly cow didn't actually do anything lol.. I delivered my own baby coz she wasn't here, then she turned up, pulled my placenta out, then left, litrally!

Mws can be pretty fussy about what they will do to help tidy up. But I actually don't think there's much TO clean up anyway! I always sort the pool for my clients so their partners don't need to and can concentrate on snuggling up with their baby and amazing woman. Mws seem to make a big point that they 'dont do pools'. But even if you don't have a doula to do that, make beds, food etc, you can always just do it later!

Woo! Do you think you'd make it in time!? I can't promise any more than 10 minutes notice! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->