Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

So excited, been ntnp since November ex-depo and hyperthyroidism. But today I finally got a faint line on my test! 2 days early so going to keep doing poas until I get a nice solid line :happydance:

Planning for a hb again, had a dry one last time but thinking about getting a pool next time.

My first 2 were with my ex husband so this is my oh first,
He's proper excited and a great stepdad :thumbup:

Hi ladies I just found out I'm expecting #2! Hoping for a home birth after a negative hospital experience with #1, brought it up with hubby just to plant the seed today and of course he is skeptical. Hoping the midwife can put his concerns at ease :)

Congratulations Luna. You can find the birthplace report online which my OH found very reassuring and there's also a book called home birth handbook for dads which he found interesting. Luckily my OH was happy for me to home birth from the word go but once he'd looked into it he became really excited about it.

My oh was more concerned about the mess lol. After I reassured him about waterproof dust sheets and how quick the midwives cleared up last time he relaxed a bit!

I did it! Will update more later but I had my home birth.

We had a successful home birth on December 18th! It was the most amazing experience I can't think of a single thing I would have changed <3 birth story is in my signature (Hayden's birth story) if anyone wants to read :)

Hi girlie's! I'm expecting #3. Had a horrible induction with #1 due to her being small & not growing. All was fine with #2 so I knew from early on i didn't want another hospital birth. He was born at home on dry land. I had a pool but didn't get on with it for some reason... think it was too cold (I need water very warm to enjoy it). It was a great experience & at times I had 3 midwifes & Dh looking after me so defo more attention than in hospital. They were all very respectful & lovely. So I'm hoping number 3 will be a home baby. I hate the thought of hospital but with my ds I always made sure I reminded myself that there are times when you need to go to hospital & will try to remember that this time. It's exciting thinking about doing it all again! Crazy eh! GL to all you home birthers out there xx

Hi

I'm pregnant with #3, had a home birth with #2 and will be having one again this time. :thumbup:

I finally got the homebirth I always wanted!
I planned to have a waterbirth but labour progressed so quickly the pool wasnt filled in time. DH caught his first son as I stood at the foot of our bed. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->