Home Study Hypno for Birth

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
Fancy Hypnobirthing but dont have a practitioner close by?

Just wanted to let you know about a cheeky discount I have got for anyone following my FB page.

Have a look at Tums 2 Mums 'Hypno 4 Birth' study from home course!

Normally a bargain at £36 for all the resources you need - MP3s, work book & online support from a registered Hypnobirthing Practitioner - I can get you a 10% discount. Email her at [email protected] and quote 'Everyday Miracle' to get your 10% discount!

Her blog is excellent too even if you dont fancy the home study pack, she's got some free MP3s on there and her blog posts are EXCELLENT!
:flower:

Thanks so much for this - I'll check it out!

If you'd like it let me know and I'll make sure you get the discount :winkwink:

Think I will purchase this as it is so much less expensive than the classes. Even if I decide to go ahead with the classes I can be one step ahead. Need to wait until thurs though which is pay day. Thanks for the link!

OMG i neeeeeeeeeeeeed this! lol

gotta wait till payday at the end of this month tho - 33/34 weeks isnt too late to get the full effects is it?

tahnk you for posting it!

33/34 weeks isnt too late - it's probably about the average point people start TBH :)

Peeeeeeeeeeerfect! thank you :flow:

I've liked your page too - just wish I lived closer to my nan! lol I'll be back at the end of the month to let you girls know when I've got this and what I think :D

I still need to buy this set and will let you know when I do.... but I have already bought a natal hypnotherapy cd for relaxation and it's fab - just hope it helps for the pregnancy and birth! But it's working so far. Thanks so much for your help.

Thanks for posting, think this is just what I need. Am going to have a proper look :)

:dohh: I thought I saw it on your doula fb page and couldn't face trawling through ages of posts! :lol:

Thanks for this, it's just what I was looking for.

Sarah.xxx

I bought it this week, and am enjoying it, highly recommend for such a good price :)

Just to say I have bought this course tonight and I'm just off to start! The lady was lovely, I had a couple of questions and she got back to me by email straight away and I had the course the very next morning after making the payment.

Thanks again Merv's Mum!

Sarah.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"