Home Study Hypno for Birth

I think so, I got it a few weeks ago, theres an email on the site to contact her :)

Thank you, I have already purchased and getting started! :thumbup:

Was planning to try and do the Hypnobirthing course again, but to be honest I really dont think I have the time to go to classes, plus my local practitioner who taught me is not practicing due to ill health.

Would love to take advantage of this deal too please! Will email now.

p.s. congrats on certified status! :thumbup:

xxxx

Will send off for this when we get paid again me thinks, anything to help make birthing more relaxed.. What do you say to her in the emial though lol?

I'd like to buy the home study course please and knock me 10% off while you're at it?!?!???!!!

Just wanted to let you know that this offer is on-going and therefore still available :)

Best wishes

Dany

Just bumping as I know we get lots of people looking at options for Hypnobirthing and the like :)

Oooh I wish I'd seen this earlier! Bargain even without the discount, I paid more than double that for the natal hypnotherapy cds last pregnancy!!

Oooh this is great I was just thinking about I asking if anyone know of a cheaper option. I think I'll be ordering the info too. Thank you x

I guess now I'm at 23 weeks I should think about getting this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->