Home with baby Harrison 02.02.10

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
Evening Ladies.... :flower:

Well where shall i begin?? I am sooooo over the moon its unreal. I couldnt of asked for a better labour, birth or baby son.:cloud9:

Monday 1st feb - The day started as normal, other half off to work, me starting on clearing up after the weekend. After clearing up i popped to mothercare to get last min bits and popped to work to see everyone. At about midday I started having period pains - didnt think anything of it as i've been having them for a few weeks on and off :shrug: Got home about 4pm - popped to the loo - to my shock a little bloody show :happydance:
My period pains started getting worse by 5.30pm so i began to time them. I was due to go to my mums for dinner - one problem.. I didnt want anyone knowing i was in labour, so i had 2 choices - cancel and have her think "shes in labour" :dohh:or go and try my best to hide it :nope: Well i went with the second option and luckly did a good job :happydance:

Got home at 7.30pm, took a bath and other half got everything ready. by 9pm I was in pain, contractions coming every 3mins, so we called the hospital who wanted to me come in.

9pm - arrived at the hospital, was put on monitor for 20mins - so hard to sit still during contractions :dohh: After the monitoring they checked - 3cms:happydance: as they werent busy they were happy for me to stay.

1am - next check and i was 5cm:happydance: still only on gas and air and 1 shot of pethadine:happydance: altho at this point i was in soo much pain i asked for an epi - to be told they are in theatre so i had to wait :nope:

4am - next check 8cms , with waters still intact - i felt i needed to push but was told to try my hardest not to. At this point I was told they were out of theatre and i could have an epi - but they said i was nearly there and so with the help of my other half i declined :happydance: BEST CHOICE EVER!!!! :happydance: soon after my waters went with a HUGE gush and i was 10cms within 20mins :happydance:

READY TO PUSH - So altho painfull was such a relief to be able to push and within about an hour and half my little man HARRISON JOSEPH FRANCIS was born - 6.09AM weighing 7LBS 3OZ. :kiss:

I had a 2nd degree tear - so had 2 stitches.

Im sooo over the moon with my little man, everything is fine, we were home by 1pm the same day, feeding well, sleeping brilliantly and totally in love.

I wish all you ladies the BEST of luck in the coming weeks with your bundles of joy.:hugs::hugs:

Attachments

• 17863_445014100082_594020082_10948991_2725788_n[1].jpg
    17863_445014100082_594020082_10948991_2725788_n[1].jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 13
  • harry.jpg
    harry.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 11
  • harry and daddy.jpg
    harry and daddy.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 18
  • hary.jpg
    hary.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 7
Ahhh, congratulations, how sweet! x

Wow what a great birth, he is so adorable too :kiss:

Well done & congratulations xx

So proud of you!! Can't wait to be a mummy like you now, not long!! Hehe xxxx

Congratulations on the birth of Harrison. He looks lovely

congratulations- glad everything went smoothly for you - your little harrison is such a cutie :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->