Homebirth bag/box

special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
Just thinking what i need. Ive got a storage thing that you can hang on curtain poll which will move around house with me and be taken to hospital if i need to transfer but my mind has gone blank as to what i need :dohh:

maternity pads
breast pads
knickers
nappies
baby clothes
tea tree oil

now im lost lol

In addition to what you've got already, I've got my TENS (if you're using), pj's for afterwards and some towels, inco pads, a few snacks (I was thinking in the case of transferring and then wishing I'd put snacks in as DH wouldn't know what I wanted), the pump for the birthing ball... thats it so far I think.

ah snacks thats a good idea. What snacks have yout got?

Maybe some energy drinks for my OH?

Well last time I only took a few bags of sweets with me (very unprepared), and really didn't want them so was soooo hungry. So this time I've got some chocolate bars, crisps, sesame seed bars, kendal mint cake, chocolate peanuts, and on the day will have sandwiches made up in the fridge, so that would be the only thing I'd need DH to grab if we have to transfer. You could also pack some energy drinks for both of you, I'm not keen on them so will be sticking to water as that's the only thing that cools me down at the mo, oh and probably tea if I fancy it!

I'd just go with a variety of things you (and OH) like so at least there's a good chance there's something you will fancy on the day :)

Ive added some flannels and will get a spray bottle aswell to keep me cool

Pj's and some comfortable clothes if you need to be transfered. Wash bag,

Camera!!!

Some of the maternity bed pads to sit on after your waters have went and to protect your sofa and bed after baby is born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->