Homebirth & Bleeding?

Steph4Lee

Mummy & Expecting
Reaction score
Hmm were to start..
Booked in for a homebirth! Im 37+4, but lost a tennis ball size blob of brown/red blood in shower this morning, and its been constant brown mucus since when wiping, then another 50p size blob of reddy/brown blood when wiping about an hour ago..

Can they refuse a homebirth if the blood isnt bright red? Should I ring midwife and get her to come check? Baby moving fine, he was 4/5ths engaged yesterday, and had been having on/off regular tightenings(they always seem to disappear when I go to sleep)

Sounds like it could be your plug. Think it is the start of your labor? I would give my MW a ring and just check in and let her know.

sounds like your plug. totally normal. x

Yep sounds like your plug to me and my show was completely like that x - just drop your mw a call to let her know you've had a show x

sounds like plug to me too hun it was what mine was coming out like the day I went into labour and continued to lose more throughout the labour too i'd give your midwife a ring just incase she wants to check you over xx

Sounds like plug to me too and they dont mean labour is imminent although it may be. Sometimes sex or lots of physical activity can trigger some changes to the cervix and then a show. Either way it's a lovely positive reminder that you are nearing the birth if your baby! :D whenever you're concerned or not sure do check with your MW x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->