Homemade natural cleaning products

DCS

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else uses them. I hate using chemicals around the house, i hate the smell and always worry i havnt washed it off properly.

Just hoping someone else uses them and can share tips.

Citric acid, vinegar, lemon juice, bicarb (get the non-food stuff, it's much cheaper!), oxygen bleach (sodium percarbonate), a few essential oils and a decent scrubbing brush would pretty much do everything I think!

I generally use Method or something like Home Scents so I don't worry, but I like using basic ingredients sometimes too.

Vinegar, lemon juice and tea tree oil are my life savers! I can empty the dirty water out into the garden or onto my herbs withotu worrying about poisoning them!

White vinegar, and bicarb are my go to for everything. Do you guys use this kind of thing to bleach whites? Any tips? I was thinking of just sticking them in a bucket of vinegar and water to soak? I think i read that somewhere.

Also do you just add a couple drops of tra tree to your mix? Never thought to do that.

I just use a cut up lemon to clean my bathroom now and white vinegar is great for lime scale or really stuck on things.

I know what you mean about not wanting to use the chemical cleaners. I switched to an awesome product called Freshana Organic Solutions. Safe to use around all the little ones!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->