Homemade Pizza

mommyof3co

Mommy of 4 amazing boys!
Reaction score
Anyone have some really good homemade pizza recipes? I usually buy refridgerated crust but I think I want to make my own this time so a good recipe for that would be great too. I really like alfredo sauce on pizza (again it's usually premade, so if anyone has a recipe haha) or any sauce is fine but the recipe for it would be great. Thanks!!!

I can help with the pizza dough. Put 500g strong white bread flour into a bowl. Add a packet of yeast, a pinch of salt & half a teaspoon of sugar. mix together, then add tepid water until you get the right consistency(keep kneading as you add the water.) Cover bowl with cling film & leave somewhere warm for an hour for dough to rise, then roll out. Its dead easy & tastes yummy.

I have a good dough recipe...
1/2 cup light cider or lukewarm water (I use water)
3/4 cup lukewarm water
2 3/4 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp instant yeast
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp salt
2 tsp olive oil

Combine cider, water, yeast and honey in bowl. Let stand until frothy (approx. 5 mins)
In a different bowl, mix flour, salt, and oil. Stir with wooden spoon; add yeast mixture and mix until a soft ball is formed. Remove dough from bowl and knead a few times while flouring to prevent sticking.
Place dough into lightly oiled bowl and cover with a clean cloth. Let the dough rise for about 1 hour in a lukewarm area, away from drafts.

I pierce my pizza dough with a fork to prevent air bubbles once I have it laid out on my pan also :)

Thanks girls! I'm going to try them both out see which we like best :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->