Honest opinions... feeling a bit loopy!

Really annoyed with myself... hubby went shopping and came back with clearblue digis.... I knew it would be too early to get an accurate result on it but used one anyway. Not surprisingly got a NOT PREGNANT result. Now I feel disheartened and hubby thinks we should believe what the digi says because it's "in writing"..... There's still one more digi left.... I'm guessing it'll still be too early to use that in the morning and get an accurate result?

Yes defo. Don't use it for a few days. Just get some cheapies to use in he mean time

Thank you, will go get some cheapies tomorrow I think. Digis are way too expensive to be wasting!! Poor hubby just doesn't get it, bless him! He says a test is a test! Just want to see a decent line now... 2 days of faint lines has put my nerves on edge! I feel like it's highly likely I am... my symptoms are almost identical to when I got pregnant with my son. Time will tell I guess.

The digi is right because it is in writing...men lol.

I agree with pp and wait a few days

Urgh.... don't know what to think now. Popped out this morning and picked up some more frer. Used one with about a 3 and a half hour hold. Pretty sure it's BFN :(

Attachments

• 2016-04-10 12.05.05.jpg
    2016-04-10 12.05.05.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 27
I feel like there's something there but it's just so faint!!!!

Attachments

• 2016-04-10 12.35.49.jpg
    2016-04-10 12.35.49.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 24
Does anyone think I have just been really unlucky and had lots of evaps?? Never had this problem with frer before. :(

Attachments

• 2016-04-10 12.41.43.jpg
    2016-04-10 12.41.43.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 23
And tweaked :-s

Attachments

• 2016-04-10 12.51.04.jpg
    2016-04-10 12.51.04.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 26
I do see that clearly but not sure on colour? Its possible that's its the indent of the antibody strip

I do see a faint line on todays test
I have had indents on those tests but the indent line wouldnt photograph. Also the indent line showed up white under bright lights when it was outta the case

I saw it clearly on the attached link, and I see color in the tweaked image, but the normal one looks gray.

Men just don't understand. Dh let's me have my tests since he does a crap load of sports bets.I ordered 40 cheapies plus 50 opks off eBay for $10, so I can go crazy lol.

I'm officially throwing in the towel for a while!! I've done about 5 tests over the weekend and not getting a sure result so I'm stepping away from the tests!! Even tried a different brand!!! Going to see what happens in a week or so!

Attachments

• 2016-04-10 15.56.58.jpg
    2016-04-10 15.56.58.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 37
I feel like I see lines on your last two. How many DPO?

Honestly, I have no idea!! I had the implant removed 17 days ago so I'm not giving myself much of a chance!! But I had some weird symptoms that mirrored when I fell pregnant with my son so took my 1st frer and thought I saw something so tested the next day, and the next!! Either I'm having some fluke (but very realistic) symptoms or I'm just testing too early. I got pregnant with my son 2 weeks after stopping the pill and got a strong positive 2 weeks after we believe I implanted. If it's the same again then I probably am testing far too early. I've been keeping a diary of symptoms and when me and dh have bd. And I definitely think I have o'd. I think I o'd around 29th March. We bd 25th March and 2nd April and on 5th April I had some pink/orange tinged ewcm/lotiony cm. I'm trying to work it all out in my head but it's beyond me!!x

I def see something on the last test, looking forward to seeing your next test! Xx

I've got one frer left then hubby is putting me on a ban from buying any more (don't blame him, it's costing a fortune!!) I don't know whether to try again in the AM with fmu or hold out for a few more days. All the old tests have such faint lines on you can barely see them!

Its easy to say wait a few days but I know how difficult that is :lol:

I know, it's crazy! I feel like a mad woman! I'm surprised I still have one test left to be honest! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->