honest opinions on the name Niall please :)

teekay22

Reaction score
My partner and i are expecting a baby boy in may and have had alot of trouble finding a name we absolutely love. So far though we both really like Niall but neither of us are in love with the name.
Our 3 yr old daughter is named Layla and we also werent 100 percent in love with her name when she was born. (Love it now though) its probably just a case of us being ridiculously picky (we have looked at literally 10,000 boys names)
Anyway, so what do you think of the name Niall, what do you think when you hear the name, does if match with his big sisters name Layla. Any opinions would be great! Thanks.

It's a nice name but reminds me to much of one direction, if that doesn't bother you go for it :D xx

I like it. It does remind me of one direction but not in a bad way. We're finding it really hard to come up with a name but I keep think something will come up that we both love! I've looked at some many books\websites etc x

I didnt even know about one direction lol... I think I have a cousin called Niall he would be about 7 now but other than that I havnt met another

I don't personally like it but I don't think there's anything wrong with it as such. Layla is beautiful though.

I like it, it isn't one you hear everyday and I think it goes nicely with Layla. :D

Its not one I would pick myself but I dont dislike it, I also think Layla and Niall sounds good together :flower:

I really like it, but like the others, I would think (at the moment anyway) that you were a one direction fan :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->